Whether you find yourself in a hotel bath room, cruise ship cabin, hospital, office building, industrial plant, greenhouse, car wash facility or your own hot tub, the combination of certain temperature levels, stagnant water and the presence of biofilm in water systems is a potential recipe for disaster: an outbreak of Legionnaires’ disease. An outbreak of Legionnaires’ disease is often the result of negligence, having legal repercussions for responsible parties. Because of its chemical and biocidal characteristics, chlorine dioxide is ideal for maintaining good standards of water hygiene. Chlorine dioxide has consistently been demonstrating to be the best molecule for eradicating the causative organism of Legionnaires’ disease.
By Applied Oxidation LLC based in Chattanooga, TENNESSEE (USA).
Safe and future-proof solution
• Salt – Water – Electricity, the only ingredients to produce Neuthox®
• No hazards for storing or using Salt – Water and Neuthox®
• BPR Article 95 listed, biocide product regulation
Chemical free solution
• Safe and toxic free handling
• No handling of hydrochloric acid or sodium chlorite
• No use of gloves, goggles, chemical resistant suit or respirator
• No requirement for gas detection type systems
Cost effective solution
• 4 pence per 10 m3 treated water.
• One DCW system handling both hot & cold installation, possible multiple injection
• Minimum service and maintenance cost
By Danish Clean Water A/S based in Sønderborg, DENMARK.
Hospitals using hardwater can suffer from serious scaling in water heaters , sterilisers and elsewhere. Fluid Dynamics has a simple non chemical solution to the problems of hospital scaling. Fluid Dynamics also has solutions to the problems of legionella risk in hospitals
By Fluid Dynamics International Ltd based in Maidenhead, UNITED KINGDOM.
Waterborne illness from microbial growth in water distribution systems is a real threat to water safety. MIOX’s patented Mixed Oxidant Solution (MOS) chemistry for secondary disinfection can help eradicate biofilm that can harbor Legionella and other microorganisms without the use of Chlorine Dioxide. MIOX generators improve workplace safety by eliminating the handling and storage of hazardous chemicals while maintaining steady disinfection residuals.
By MIOX Corporation - Johnson Matthey`s Water Technologies based in Albuquerque, NEW MEXICO (USA).
Need help finding the right suppliers? Try XPRT Sourcing. Let the XPRTs do the work for you