Our precision cleaners provide consistent results with every use and leave surfaces completely clean. They have been proven in cleaning applications ranging from mixing tanks, processing equipment and fluid lines to labware, general maintenance, and filter membrane cleaning. Our products remove protein, starch, fat, gum, oil, grease, and baked on soils. All of our cleaners are NSF registered, USDA-A1 cleaners and can be validated in FDA cleaning processes. Validation methods and health and safety data are available upon request. Our lab will work with you to determine the best cleaner for your application.
By International Products Corporation based in Burlington, NEW JERSEY (USA).
Silicones are inert, synthetic compounds with a variety of forms and uses. Typically heat-resistant and rubber-like, they are used in sealants, adhesives, lubricants, medical applications, cookware, and insulation. Silicones are polymers that include silicon together with carbon, hydrogen, oxygen, and sometimes other chemical elements. Some common forms include silicone oil, silicone grease, silicone rubber, and silicone resin.
By Pentair Filtration Solutions, LLC based in Conroe, TEXAS (USA).
Pulp and paper industry is one of the largest industries in the world. This industry deals with lots of harmful chemicals. Ice blasting is a non-abrasive and chemical free cleaning process with negligible airborne which is the answer to a range of cleaning issues.
Applications for Coulson Ice Blast in the Pulp and paper industry sector:Ice:
- Cleans all piping, valves, floor gratings, walls and machine structures of chemical residues.
- Removes lime build-up from various walkways, stairs and tanks.
- Cleans caustic chemicals from storage tanks.
- Removes heavy petroleum lubricants from gear teeth.
- Removes dirt, lime, grease and oil from motor drives and bearings.
- Cleans a wide variety of residues including paper stock, bacterial growth and printing inks.
- Removed dirt, grease, oil, pulp residue from paper rollers
- Performed lead based paint abatement from steel beams and supports
By Coulson Ice Blast based in Port Alberni, BRITISH COLUMBIA (CANADA).
Need help finding the right suppliers? Try XPRT Sourcing. Let the XPRTs do the work for you