The sizing and frequency of cartridge / bag replacement, in cartridge / bag filters used as pre-filters in fine filtration applications depends directly on the amount of suspended solids in the water. The installation of an AZUD system prior to the cartridge /bag filters permits:
- Decrease in the number of cartridges used – cost savings.
- Decrease in the amount of labor and maintenance required.
- Increase in the efficiency of the cartridge.
- Less down time.
By Sistema Azud, S.A. based in Alcantarilla, SPAIN.
Chemical purity of water is assessed for a wide variety of different chemicals depending on the type of water and applicable local legislation.
Chemical analysis of water can include testing for nitrogen compounds, dissolved heavy metals, and total and dissolved organic carbon.
Common water monitoring applications include:
- Determination of suspended solids in waterusing for example glass fiber filters.
- Chemical analyses of for example heavy metals, dissolved organic carbons (DOC), and ions.
- Microbiological analyses using membrane based microfiltration methods
By GE Healthcare UK Limited based in Little Chalfont, UNITED KINGDOM.
Need help finding the right suppliers? Try XPRT Sourcing. Let the XPRTs do the work for you