Applications of Coulson ice Blast in the Nuclear industry sector:
(Please note that D2O can be used to make the ice thus not downgrading the D2O systems)
- General decontamination activities where hand washing is not satisfactory
- Decontaminate tools / objects
- Decontaminate Waste storage containers
- Shut down maintenance cleaning
- Decontamination of Steam Generator Heads prior to maintenance
- Decontamination of fuel handling equipment
- Decontamination of D2O storage drums
- Decontamination of active storage cells
By Coulson Ice Blast based in Port Alberni, BRITISH COLUMBIA (CANADA).
Pentek is the industry leader in manufacturing, engineering and designing specialty surface decontamination technologies and processes for nuclear applications. Our technology offers a safe and environmentally friendly methodology that removes, collects and packages the waste in a single-step manner. Since 1981, our products have been used for critical work scopes in the nuclear weapons complex, commercial nuclear utility industry, and various DOD sites where strict controls are a prerequisite. The Pentek system offers a proven, dust-free process with built-in engineering controls that protect both the worker and the surrounding environment during the surface cleaning process.
By Pentek Inc. based in Coraopolis, PENNSYLVANIA (USA).
Need help finding the right suppliers? Try XPRT Sourcing. Let the XPRTs do the work for you