Applications of Coulson ice Blast in the Nuclear industry sector:
(Please note that D2O can be used to make the ice thus not downgrading the D2O systems)
- General decontamination activities where hand washing is not satisfactory
- Decontaminate tools / objects
- Decontaminate Waste storage containers
- Shut down maintenance cleaning
- Decontamination of Steam Generator Heads prior to maintenance
- Decontamination of fuel handling equipment
- Decontamination of D2O storage drums
- Decontamination of active storage cells
By Coulson Ice Blast based in Port Alberni, BRITISH COLUMBIA (CANADA).
Pipelines, large fuel storage tanks, transformer pads and countless power generating systems have been decontaminated and prepared for a fresh coat of paint in one step! There is no costly containment to setup before starting the job or additional cleanup after it’s done, because our shrouded power tools capture dust before it’s emitted. Our powerful HEPA vacuum deposits hazardous waste directly into a 55-gallon drum, safely sealed and ready for transport when full.
By Pentek Inc. based in Coraopolis, PENNSYLVANIA (USA).
ISCO Industries offers solutions for various power piping applications in nuclear, fossil and renewable generation facilities. Whatever your power needs, ISCO Industries supplies pipe, fittings, fabricated fittings, related piping products and more.
By ISCO Industries, LLC based in Louisville, KENTUCKY (USA).
Need help finding the right suppliers? Try XPRT Sourcing. Let the XPRTs do the work for you