Drain inspection cameras are used for pipeline and duct inspections in plumbing, repair work. These systems consist a long insertion probe with a flexible "goose-neck" video camera probe for getting around corners. LED lights give excellent illumination and cctv type cheap on the tip captures clear images and allows image and video saving.
By Medit Inc.
based in Winnipeg, MANITOBA (CANADA).
STEKLONiT offers a comprehensive approach in construction of railways. Using STEKLONiT’s geosynthetic materials makes it possible to decrease deformation and increase service life of railroad beds, reduce expenses during construction and repair operations. Thanks to their inherent technical properties, fiber-reinforced plastic pipe culverts and STEKON stormwater treatment facilities are actively used in storm water drainage systems and watercourses under railway embankments. Thanks to ease of installation,...
Capable of Daily 24 HRS Operation
- 1000T Model Capacity of Light Scattered Scrap Iron - Over 20t/hr
- Economical & Versatile for wide range of scrap types
- High Efficiency Performance
- Capable of Daily 24 HRS Operation
- Cylinders Remove & Repair : No Need
- Blade Clearance: Adjustable
- Built-In Steel Oil Pipes – No damage by outer force
- Cylinders - SGS-CE Qualified
- Advanced Technology Applied
- Top & Side Pre-Compressing Process
- Cycling Auto-Cutting: Only one operator required
- Excellent Capacity...
Roper’s Restaurant, a cowboy themed restaurant in Albuquerque, New Mexico has replaced its water softener with the computerized, electronic, water-conditioner Scalewatcher from Scalewatcher North America. By installing Scalewatcher, the restaurant has avoided paying the $500 quoted for replacement media for its old water softener and also saved hundreds of dollars a year in salt and water thereby providing Roper’s with a short-term payback on the unit.
Roper’s Restaurant, part of Outwest Eateries LLC dba, is...