- Boiler combustion control, O2 and CO
- DeNOx system, NH3 and NO
- Electrostatic precipitators (ESP), CO monitoring for explosion prevention
- Stack gas emissions, NH3, H2O, NO
- Coal silos, CO monitoring for explosion prevention and detection of smouldering fires (only in coal fired plants)
- Stack gas emission
- Coal silo, explosion prevention
By NEO Monitors AS based in Skedsmokorset, NORWAY.
Smart homes need a professional weather sensor that controls watering, closes the windows when it rains and optimizes the energy requirement (heating / cooling), depending on the external conditions. The better the weather information the megacities collect, the better the traffic management. The WS700 collects all measurement data for optimal weather-dependent building control. Rain / snow differentiation and maintenance- free intensity measurement of all types of precipitation. As an option, lightning detection can be integrated into the WS800. Insurance companies require proof in case of building damage.
By G. Lufft Mess- und Regeltechnik GmbH based in Fellbach, GERMANY.
Need help finding the right suppliers? Try XPRT Sourcing. Let the XPRTs do the work for you