Industrial and municipal waste contaminated with fat – a frequent problem for companies maintaining wastewater network infrastructure and municipal wastewater treatment facilities. We recommend the use of GREASOLUX fat dissolvent cartridges to avoid the problems of pipeline chocking, equipment damage, offensive odors, formation of filamentous bacteria, poor wastewater treatment results, poor sedimental properties of activated sludge. GREASOLUX – is a cartridge that slowly dissolves in water, enriched with special fat dissolvent microorganisms and enzymes. GREASOLUX – is an especially efficient product for low cost solutions to problems caused by fat: only few strategically placed cartridges will remove or minimize the problems caused by fat.
By Ecochemicals UAB based in Kaunas, LITHUANIA.
The installation of AZUD filtration equipments allows the reduction of the total solids in suspension in the water, and:
- Helps to maintain an optimal efficiency of energy in the heat interchange process.
- Reduce the accumulation of particles in the components of the cooling systems.
- Reduce the growing of microorganisms. The higher or lower proliferation of these microorganisms is directly linked to the
- higher or lower availability of organic nutrients which favour the development of the same.
- When reducing the total quantity of suspended solids it is improved the efficiency in the application of chemical products to the treatment of water.
- Decrease the frequency of maintenance labours.
By Sistema Azud, S.A. based in Alcantarilla, SPAIN.
Need help finding the right suppliers? Try XPRT Sourcing. Let the XPRTs do the work for you