The cost and efficiency of the waste water treatment is directly linked to the amount of suspended solids in the water.
The addition of an AZUD System allows:
- Increased efficiency of the treatment equipment.
- Decreases the quantity of chemicals used.
- Avoids the “shadowing effect” created by larger particles in UV disinfection systems.
The installation of AZUD filtration equipments allows the reduction of the total solids in suspension in the water, and:
- Helps to maintain an optimal efficiency of energy in the heat interchange process.
- Reduce the accumulation of particles in the components of the cooling systems.
- Reduce the growing of microorganisms. The higher or lower proliferation of these microorganisms is directly linked to the
- higher or lower availability of organic nutrients which favour the development of the same.
- When reducing the total quantity of suspended solids it is improved the efficiency in the application of chemical products to the treatment of water.
- Decrease the frequency of maintenance labours.
Several industries and industrial processes may contribute to soil and groundwater contamination. AdEdge Technologies has supplied filtration equipment for several remediation efforts to remove arsenic, lead, and other inorganic contaminants to meet state and federal mandates.
By Adedge Water Technologies, LLC based in Buford, GEORGIA (US) (USA).
Welding fumes & gases are Unbreathable. Nonetheless, welding is perhaps the most common industrial process and necessary anytime the joining of metals is required. Regardless of the welding equipment type or technology, the simple process of melting metal and filler materials creates poisonous fumes and gases. ? Different types of welding processes present unique challenges to adequately handle airborne fumes. Robotic welding equipment and other automated welding systems produce a high volume of welding fumes and sparks and need to captured by a heavy duty robotic welding hood. Moreover, manual stick welding typically produces a high volume of smoke and often requires a self-cleaning fume extractor to avoid overwhelming the filters.? Lighter duty applications like MIG welding generally produce less particulate and light-duty TIG welding generates the least amount of smoke. It is important to not only consider the type of welding process but also the work piece material in order to select the correct filtration media for your application. HEPA filters are recommended for stainless steel welding, Nanofiber filters for Aluminum and parts containing higher levels of Manganese. Polyester filters are appropriate where rust inhibitor, lubricants and coatings create an oily smoke as these filters can be washed in water. Diversitech offers a complete line of fume collection machines from compact welding fume extractors to central welding fume filtration systems. We specialize in engineered solutions and our engineering team is experienced in selecting the best equipment and filter media for your particular application. We can present you with detailed technical drawings demonstrating several potential layouts and solutions including costing, installation and start-up expenses. ??
By DiversiTech based in Montreal, QUEBEC (CANADA).
Need help finding the right suppliers? Try XPRT Sourcing. Let the XPRTs do the work for you