Accurate fountain (dampening) solution concentration control is essential for consistent, high-quality results in lithography. Low concentration can cause drying on the non-image area of the plate resulting in tinting, scumming, blanket piling, etc. High concentrations, on the other hand, bring about over-emulsification of the ink. This results in weakening of color strength and changes in ink rheology (body and flow properties). Correct concentration will allow the non-image areas of the plate to be appropriately wetted.
By Myron L Company based in Carlsbad, CALIFORNIA (USA).
Maintaining proper water flow, temperature, and sanitation is top of mind for operators of municipal pools and fountains as well as commercial waterparks and hoteliers. Nobody wants disappointed guests or a tarnished reputation due to unscheduled closures or health code violations.
With Drive‑Chat remote access systems, you can gain the operational efficiencies you need from any smart phone, laptop or computer.
- Ensure and demonstrate regulatory compliance on demand
- Prevent downtime with predictive maintenance
- Optimize pump operations for greater efficiency
- Receive real-time alerts before major failures occur
- Remotely manage operational schedules
- Customize alerts per specified conditions
By DriveConnect based in Brandon, FLORIDA (USA).
Need help finding the right suppliers? Try XPRT Sourcing. Let the XPRTs do the work for you