Laboratory Weighing - Dynamic Weighing - Monitoring and Testing
The Dynamic Weighing application allows weighing results to be determined even under adverse conditions. For instance, when determining the weights of animals, weighing on board ship, or on an unstable surface.
Determining the weight value
When the Dynamic Weighing application is used, the balance calculates the mean value of certain number of weights even those are unstable status, the weighing result is quickly shown on the display every after each process was completed.
Dynamic Weighing Excellence - Comprehensive application to determine and evaluate weights of unstable items, e.g. animals
For measuring and evaluating the weight of unstable items (e.g. animals), or when weighing under unstable ambient conditions, the Dynamic Weighing Excellence application is your solution of choice. Included on Excellence plus XP precision and Excellence XS precision balances.
It determines the dynamic weight according to the status of ambient condition or sample movement behavior (e.g. activity status of animal). If the weighing value goes beyond or below the criteria, it cancels the process and starts it again automatically. So the calculated result is always precise and reliable. Alternatively, the calculation of mean value during the periodical time is also selectable.
The comprehensive functionality includes statistical evaluation of the weighing results, powerful tools to customize the measuring process like automatic start or manual start, and GxP-compliant documentation.
Touch screen enables intuitive and easiest operation than ever.
- Weighing of moving or unstable weighing samples automatically according to the status of samples (3 levels are selectable)
- Weighing of moving items during a freely defined time period between 1 and 99 seconds.
- Manual or automatic initiation of weighing process
- Statistical evaluation of weighing results
- Configuration of weighing series with automatic output of results
- Alphanumeric sample identification
- GxP-compliant documentation
- Chip scanner or barcode reader can be integrated
- Hands free operation with SmartSens(only for XP) or optional optical sensor or footswitch
Dynamic Weighing Classic - Application to determine and evaluate weights of unstable items, e.g. animals
For determining the weight of an unstable item, e.g. an animal, or when weighing under unstable ambient conditions, the Dynamic Weighing application provides an easy-to-use solution.
The application is included with all Classic precision and analytical balances such as the PB-S/FACT, PB-L, PL-S, AB-S/FACT, AB-S, AL balances.
- Weighing of moving or unstable weighing samples
- The more unstable the weighing sample, the longer the selected weighing time
- Definable time period (1, 2, 3, 5, 10, or 20 seconds)
- Weighing process is initiated automatically or manually
- Results can be printed for GxP compliant documentation