Live Measurement Data Acquisition System fo Continuous Emission Monitoring - Monitoring and Testing
Our Continuous Emission Monitoring (CEMS) DAS solution supports multiple emission regulation requirements and can work virtually anywhere in the world. We currently have a number of installations in North America and Middle East. Starting from Feb. 2014, after successful completion of the MCERTS certification process, the solution is offered in United Kingdom and other European countries. We are also interested in selling our products in Asia, South America and Australia regions.
INDUSTRIAL DATA LOGGERS
For other, Non-CEMS applications, our software can be easily customized to address a wide range of job-specific requirements for Data Collection, Visualization, and Reporting.
Areas of application include:
- Generic Data Loggers
- Fire Alarm Network Monitoring
- Flare Stack Pilot Monitoring
The LiMeDAS CEMS solution supports multiple regulations across the globe:
- US EPA (CFR 40 Part 60, 63, 75);
- Environment Canada, EPS 1/PG/7;
- Ontario Regulations 419/05, 507/09;
- Government of Alberta, Continuous Emission Monitoring Systems (CEMS) Code;
- Quebec, Statutes and Regulations, Clean Air regulation;
- BS EN 14181, BS EN 13284-2;
- Directive 2000/76/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council on the incineration of waste (WID);
- European Community (EC) Directive 2001/80/EC on the limitation of emissions of certain pollutants into the air from large combustion plants (LCPD);
- MCERTS, Environment Agency, Performance Standards and Test Procedures for Environmental Data Management Software;
- Saudi Arabia, Royal Commission for Jubail and Yanbu;
- Presidency of Meteorology and Environment regulations.