Measurement of C1-C5 hydrocarbons for oil & gas exploration. - Oil, Gas & Refineries
The PetroAlert Model 8900 combines the selectivity of gas chromatography with the sensitivity, broad dynamic range, and hydrocarbon selectivity of a flame ionization detector (FID) providing fast analysis of C1-C5 hydrocarbons required in Mud Logging for Oil & Gas exploration. The PetroAlert Model 8900 uses a dual column configuration with timed backflush to vent which is used to strip off moisture and C6+ hydrocarbons. A pre-cut column is used in series with the analytical column. At sample injection a fixed sample volume is carried to the pre-cut column. Backflush of the pre-cut column is timed from sample injection so that only C1-C5 hydrocarbons are eluted from the pre-cut column to the analytical column. C6+ hydrocarbons on the pre-cut column are then vented. C1-C5 hydrocarbons are separated on the analytical column and elute to the flame ionization detector (FID) for analysis.
Measurement of light hydrocarbons for oil & gas exploration.
- Analysis of C1-C5 Hydrocarbons including Propylene for Gas Referencing
- Automatic baseline adjustment for long-term stability
- Automatic FID ignition
- Automatic calibration to a known standard
- Automatic Hydrogen & Combustion Air shutoff for maximum safety
- Electronic support gas regulation
- Analog output ranges are user selectable
- Options for multipoint sampling
- RS-232 and optional LAN