Measurement of methyl bromide in ambient air for monitoring workplace exposure limits in fumigation facilities - Air and Climate - Air Monitoring and Testing
The advantage of this system is that is both specific and sensitive to low levels of methyl bromide from less than 0.05 ppm and greater than 20ppm. It provides automatic calibration to verify accuracy. Multi level alarm setting and software for data collection and report generation is also included. RS-232 and LAN connections can be set up for a local graphic PC display and control as well as remote graphic data display by any PC on the network.
The Series 8900 Methyl Bromide Analyzer uses a photoionization detector (PID) for exceptional sensitivity. To be specific to methyl bromide, a pre-cut column is used with an analytical column and a timed backflush to strip off moisture and heavier hydrocarbons. Methyl Bromide is physically separated from potentially interfering components on the analytical column and quantified by the detector.
- Direct measurement of Methyl Bromide
- Interference free response
- Automatic calibration for unattended operation
- Automatic baseline adjustment for long-term stability
- Analog output ranges are user selectable
- Multipoint sampling options
- Summary or TWA report generation
- Graphic display of current or historical concentrations
- Relays for external alarms and diagnostics
- RS-232 and optional LAN