Measurement of vinyl chloride, acetaldehyde, methanol, and benzene in CO2 applicaitons for gas manufacturer & food and beverage industry - Oil, Gas & Refineries - Gas
The BevAlert Model 8900 provides direct measurement of Vinyl Chloride, Acetaldehyde, Methanol, and Benzene (VCAMB) in Carbon Dioxide. The instrument is utilized by Specialty Gas Manufacturers and the Food and Beverage Industry to monitor trace impurities in CO2 used in carbonated beverages.
Measurement of VCAMB in beverage grade carbon dioxide.
- Direct measurement of Vinyl Chloride, Acetaldehyde, Methanol, and Benzene in Carbon Dioxide
- Interference free response
- Automatic baseline adjustment for long-term stability
- Automatic calibration
- Analog output ranges are user selectable
- Concentration and diagnostic alarm relays
- Graphic display of current or historical concentrations
- Multipoint sampling options
- RS-232 and optional LAN