Membrane for Oil and Gas Field Wastewater Treatment - Water and Wastewater - Water Treatment
CNPC African Chad oil field wastewater treatment project 600 m³/day, using our SUPER DiscTube RO module. Classical and charateristics of oil and gas field wastewater:
Oil Field Waste Water Type:
Oilfiled Produced Water /Fracturing Fluid / Drilling Waste Water/ Others (rain, domestic waste wateretc.)
Gas Filed WasteType:
Formation Water /Fracturing Fluid / Drilling Waste Water / Purification Plant Wastewater /Others (rain etc)
- Complex content, high concentration
- High suspended matter content, high fineparticles, settle down slowly.
- High pollution load.
1st Stage: Oil Removal
Satuated mositure floatation technology
- The system is packaged, small footprint and easy for shipping.
- Highly automatic, easy to operate.
- High oil removal efficiency.
2nd Stage: Oxidative colloid breaking
Choose Fenton and fluid bed reactor.
- Unique structure to increase efficiency of massive exchange
- Shorten reaction time, reduce chemical consumption and operation cost
- Treat all the wastewater, sludge and remaining, no hazardous waste left.
Core stage: Desalinization and COD removal
Choose SUPER DiscTube RO module, which is designed for wastewater, and can solve the high concentrated wastewater problem.
- Stand high pressure
- Stable effluent quality
- Simply technical process