Microbial formulations for municipal sector - Water and Wastewater - Water Treatment
MICROCAT microbial formulations from Bioscience, Inc., are blends of specialized, naturally occurring microbes and other ingredients that work together to solve the most common, damaging problems inherent to municipal wastewater plants. By augmenting existing microbial populations, MICROCAT products naturally aid in stabilizing municipal sewage treatment and collection systems, enhancing their ability to break down difficult-to-degrade wastes and handle highly variable waste treatment conditions.
MICROCAT products have been specially formatted to handle:
- Odor and corrosion caused by hydrogen sulfide buildup
- Non-chemical treatment of poor sludge settlement in primary clarifiers
- Problem foaming
- Erratic BOD and COD reduction
- Fat, oil and grease (FOG) buildup
- Insufficient ammonia oxidation
- Nearly any problem faced by municipal wastewater treatment professionals
MICROCAT products can be used in biological treatment systems ranging from activated sludge to trickling filters, from biodiscs to oxygen activated sludge and on wastes ranging from chlorinated aromatics to ammonia.
More than a product
At Bioscience, we’re focused on producing results, not just pushing product. We aim to solve the root problem behind waste processing problems, not simply treat symptoms. Thus, we only deploy MICROCAT formulations in municipal wastewater plants after extensive analysis and investigation by our team of seasoned professionals.
As a result, MICROCAT bioaugmentation enables municipal wastewater treatment professionals to enjoy:
- Consistently effective solutions
- Reduced maintenance costs and environmental liability
- Easy, direct product application
Whether applied as part of a routine maintenance plan or in an emergency, MICROCAT microbial formulations can help your mid-sized or large municipal wastewater treatment plant achieve stable, sustainable peak operation.