MPP water purification systems for gas/condensate/ (F)LNG produced water application
MPPE for Zero Harmful Discharge.
MPPE removes dissolved and dispersed toxic hydrocarbons:
- Aliphatic (dispersed oil)
- Aromatic (BTEX)
- Polyaromatics (PAHs)
- NPD (Naphtalenes, Phenanthrenes, Dibenzothiophenes)
- Toxic (Hydrophobic) constituents of field chemicals (e.g. inhibitors)
100% water and hydrocarbon recovery
- Separated hydrocarbons practically pure for (re)use
- No waste stream/sludge formation
Robust and can withstand:
- Salt, methanol, glycols
- Corrosion inhibitors
- Scale inhibitors
- H2S scavengers
- Defoamers etc.
- Dissolved (heavy) metals
Industries: Gas (F)LNG worldwide
MPPE is applied in countries with aware environmental legislations. Currently MPPE units are operating in the North East Atlantic (OSPAR area), Norway, The Netherlands, and Australia.
Clients: Shell, NAM (Shell/Exxon), Total, Statoil, Woodside, INPEX
- Statoil (Shell) Ormen Lange and Statoil Kollsnes (all Norway)
- Woodside PLUTO, Shell FLNG Prelude, Inpex Ichthys (all Australia)