Nighttime Supply Flow Measurement for drinking water industry - Water and Wastewater - Drinking Water
Application: Pipe with 0.1 m diameter. Full filled. Made of stainless steel. Low water volumes of approx. 3 l/s.
Definition Of Task
- Detection of low issue quantities from a drinking water overhead tank during nighttimes
- Replaces the EMF not working properly due to low flow velocities
- Data transmission via GPRS to center
- The flow measurement system Type
- NivuSonic has been used.
- The measurement has been installed as v-shaped single path measurement due to the narrow diameter.
- Using the transmitter-integrated GPRS modem allows direct connection as web server.
- Easy, straightforward and quick upgrading
- No additional adapters and constrictions required
- High accuracy and reliability at low flow velocities