Noise and vibration monitoring for iron and steel industry - Metal - Steel
The objectives of a condition-based maintenance programme are to:
- minimise production losses resulting from mechanical breakdowns,
- target and schedule maintenance work on items of equipment showing signs of deterioration,
- maintain the quality of the finished product by detecting any anomalies (e.g. chatter or faceting),
- prevent any incidents that may have severe consequences for people and property.
ONEPROD offers an extensive range of solutions to meet the needs of the iron and steel industry, including:
- online monitoring systems for critical items of equipments,
- ATEX-certified mobile systems for use in zone 0 and for the monitoring of secondary equipment,
- the provision of a comprehensive range of services, including training, engineering, turnkey installations, structural expertise, etc.,
- performance-commitment contracts to maintain equipment in operational condition.