Noise and vibration monitoring for nuclear power industry - Energy - Nuclear
In addition to management tools for the whole nuclear plant, monitoring and multi-technique diagnostic platforms must be implemented in order to:
- improve safety at power stations,
- establish a review system to check the condition of components and systems according to operating conditions,
- implement a targeted and controlled maintenance system,
- incorporate feedback from the field so as to become more proactive regarding maintenance,
- establish a shared, comprehensive and customisable information system.
ONEPROD offers a customised, specialised and responsive service for operators of nuclear power plants, including:
- vibration and electrical diagnostic and monitoring products with integrated complex data processing functions,
- technical and methodological assistance during the design/system engineering, initialisation of monitoring and data processing stages,
- secure hosting infrastructure to allow data-sharing,
- services to maintain systems in operational conditions.