Noise and vibration monitoring for oil and gas industry
Operating and production companies should implement a condition-based maintenance programme in order to:
- minimise production losses resulting from mechanical breakdowns,
- target and schedule maintenance work on items of equipment showing signs of deterioration,
- improve occupational safety by preventing incidents.
ONEPROD offers an extensive range of solutions to meet the needs of the oil and gas industry, including:
- online monitoring systems for critical items of equipments,
- mobile systems certified according to ATEX standards for use in zone 0 and for the monitoring of secondary equipment,
- the provision of a comprehensive range of services, including training, engineering, turnkey installations, structural expertise, etc.,
- performance-commitment contracts to maintain equipment in operational condition.