Noise and vibration pollution control for paper industry - Pulp & Paper
The mplementation of a condition-based maintenance programme relying on vibration measurements makes it possible to:
- minimise production losses as a result of mechanical breakdowns, improving the availability of the paper machine,
- minimise the cost and duration of shutdowns for maintenance by scheduling and targeting the necessary work,
- monitor the vibration behaviour of rollers and presses, in order to manage manufacturing quality,
- prevent any incidents that may have severe consequences for people and property.
ONEPROD offers an extensive range of solutions to meet the needs of the paper industry, including:
- online monitoring systems for critical items of equipments,
- ATEX-certified mobile systems for use in zone 0 and for the monitoring of secondary equipment,
- the provision of a comprehensive range of services, including training, engineering, turnkey installations, structural expertise, etc.,
- performance-commitment contracts to maintain equipment in operational condition.