Noise monitoring for industrial plant monitoring - Environmental
However, in order to manage their impact on the environment, the industrial sector and its service providers (inspection departments, acoustics specialists, etc.) require further technical solutions in order to:
- assess noise levels when a site is created or extended,
- measure a site's compliance with requirements over time, rather than at intervals,
- to seek technical solutions to reduce noise and to forecast the efficiency of such solutions,
- to monitor the development of initiatives that have been implemented,
- to communicate with local residents regarding corrective actions undertaken and progress made.
In addition to standard instruments (such as sound level meters and forecasting software), 01dB offers a turnkey noise and vibration monitoring system, based on the DUO, dB4 and MR2002 products. For a very reasonable investment, companies in the industrial sector can make use of this tool not only to monitor sound and vibration levels, but also as a factor in their communication campaigns.