Odour measurement on industrial sites like waste water treatment plants (WWTP), landfill, compost plant...
GASES MEASURED & RANGE
- Ozone (O3) / Nitrogen dioxide (NO2): 0-250 ppb
- Nitric Oxide (NO): 0-250 ppb
- Carbon Monoxide (CO): 0-20 ppm
- Hydrogen Sulphide (H2S): 0-1000 ppb / 0-20 ppm / 0-200 ppm
- Methyl Mercaptans (CH4S):0-1000 ppb / 0-20 ppm / 0-200 ppm
- Ammonia (NH3): 0-25 ppm
- Sulphur Dioxide (SO2): 0-1000 ppb
- Formaldehyde (CH2O): 0-1000 ppb
- Organic solvents: 0-1000 ppb
- Non Methane VOCs (nM VOC): 0-16 ppm
While emissions can be measured directly at the source (in the stack, exhaust, etc.), ambient air measurement all around the sites provides a better accuracy and anticipate pollution episodes. This is why Cairpol developed around its Cairsens sensors a concept of smart and autonomous stations: Cairnet. Without any maintenance nor calibration, Cairnet is a completely autonomous system energy-wised, with user friendly and efficient interface, accessible from any internet-connected device.