Open channel flow measurement for wastewater treatment plants - Water and Wastewater
Application: Rectangular channel, width 1.0 m. Part filled. Made of concrete. Strong fluctuation between daily and nightly inflow.
Definition Of Task
- Continuous flow rate measurement in a WWTP intake area
- Additional external level measurement shall be avoided
- Quick and easy sensor mounting
- The flow measurement system Type OCM F operates based on the Doppler principle. A wedge-shaped flow velocity sensor has been installed in the center of the rectangular channel.
- The flow velocity sensor has been equipped with a pressure measurement cell to avoid the need for an additional external level measurement
- Easy, quick and robust installation
- Cost-effective measurement
- Velocity and level measurement in one sensor