The Opsis SM200 is a combined particulate monitor that can be used for both automatic measurement and filter sampling. It uses 47 mm filters for sampling and beta attenuation of particulates.
Why Opsis particulate Monitor?
- Allows PM10, PM2.5 and TSP heads,
- Meets the new dust regulation for automatic dust monitoring,
- Meets the new regulation for particulate sampling on 47 mm filter membranes for further analysis of cadmium, nickel and other substances,
- Samples at ambient temperature without changing the mass concentration,
- High accuracy and precision due to extensive automatic QA/QC procedures,
- The same instrument can be used for both automatic measurement and filter sampling,
- Long unattended operation due to the large number of filters in the filter magazine,
- Complete remote control, and
- Easily integrated in modern AQM stations.
The Opsis particulate monitor meets the European dust regulation according to EN15267 for automatic dust monitoring of TSP, PM10, PM2.5 and sampler.