Petrochemical Waste Degradation - Water and Wastewater - Water Treatment
Waste Water Treatment Plants, Landfill Leachates, Refinery Lagoons, Degreasing and Land remediation.
Waste Water Treatment Plants
- Degradation of phenolic and other hydrocarbon compounds.
- Rapid commissioning of plants at start up or after a chemical shock.
- Rapid reduction of COD, BOD and SS in plants with difficult wastes such as palm oil, solvents, surfactants and alcohols.
- Biodegradation of herbicides and pesticides
- Improvement in nitrification
- Degradation of hydrocarbon oils
- Biological degreasing of metal sheets and fabricated components
Bio-remediation of fuel oils, aromatic hydrocarbons (e.g.benzene, toluene, xylene), phenols, polyaromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs), chlorinated solvents, chlorinated hydrocarbons, alcohols, acids, oxygenated hydrocarbons (glycols, surfactants and detergents) and some complex organic compounds.