Portable and fixed gas analysers for gas flaring - Air and Climate
Methane is a powerful greenhouse gas and should be destroyed before it enters the atmosphere. Flaring is a common solution for gas with CH4 10% - 40%.
Gas Source / Feedstock
- All landfill and AD derived gas
Typical Gas Mix
- CH4 10% – 60%
- Below 10% most flares cannot operate
- Above 40% gas is usually burned for power generation
Where does it occur?
Geotech’s products used in gas flaring:
- GA3000 PLUS
- BIOGAS 5000
- BIOGAS 300
What is it for?
- Prevent emissions of CH4 that is a greenhouse gas and is an explosion risk
- Protect damage to gas engines from poor quality gas
Did you know?
You need to verify CH4 levels are constant and also protect engines when drop there is a drop of gas quality.