Portable and fixed gas analysers for medical gas monitoring - Monitoring and Testing - Health and Safety Monitoring and Testing
Geotech supports the monitoring of medical gases within dentistry, hospital and veterinary industries with hand held N2O, O2, CO2 and CO analysers.
- Piped Hospital gas
- Ambient air monitoring for operating theatres, veterinary practises etc.
- Various other medical applications
Typical gas mix
- N2O 0-100ppm (G200)
- CO 0-500ppm
- O2 0-100%
- CO2 0-2000ppm
Geotech’s products used in medical gas monitoring:
What is it for ?
- Health and safety / staff well-being
- Piped gas quality assurance
- Ensuring the pipes are leak free
Did you know?
Failing to monitor operating theatres can lead to serious health implications for both staff and patients. Strict legislation requires you quality check your medical gas.