Process Belt Meshes for Belt Filter - Water & Wastewater - Filtration & Separation
Dewatering occurs through natural sedimentation or supported by pressure or vacuum. GKD process belts in belt filters guarantee outstanding filtration results in the process.
VACUBELT filter belts are used in flue gas desulphurization for coal-fired power plants and in the chemical industry and mining industry.
Important for dewatering / filtering on belt filters:
- Optimal filter cake buildup and filter cake discharge
- Effective particle retention
- High dewatering performance
- High cross-stability even with broad belt widths
- Optimized for easy cleaning
- Pore dimensions of the VACUBELT meshes starting from 30µm