Pulsair`s industrial mixers for blending & mixing additives - Food and Beverage - Food
The Pulsair industrial tank mixing process works by sequentially injecting compressed air or gas into the bottom of a tank or vessel filled with additive liquid. Large air bubbles are released on the underside of accumulator plates that are attached or located at the tank bottom. The Pulsair controller regulates the amount of air, pressure and timing, depending on the type of material, viscosity, and temperature requirements. The rising bubble displaces liquids as it rises to the surface while also pulling heavier bottom liquids up. Timed air pulses create immediate vertical flow patterns mixing materials of different viscosities from the top to bottom. This powerful yet efficient mixing process involves the entire contents of the tank and can operate at any liquid level. The Pulsair mixing process is more efficient than mechanical mixers, mixes faster and requires zero in-tank maintenance.
- Mixes at any liquid level
- Reduce mixing times and eliminates downtime
- Uses less energy than mechanical mixing, agitation and blending options
- Easily maintains homogeneous mixture and uniform temperature
- Eliminates need for costly electrical mixers that need to be explosion proof
- Pulsair industrial mixers will fit any size tank (5 to 5 million gallons)