Recirculation systems for filtration - Water and Wastewater - Water Filtration and Separation
The appropriate quality of water supplied to a process with a re-circulating system allows for the following: Savings as a result of the amount of water used. Increases the amount of water available. Decreases costs of waste water disposal (and unwanted spills). Maintains a high quality of product.
The installation of AZUD filtration equipment in a recirculation system reduces the total amount of suspended solids in the wáter. This results in the following:
- Reduces the accumulation of solids in the distribution pipes.
- Inhibits the growth of microorganisms. The ideal conditions of their growth are directly linked to the availability of organic nutrients in the water. Reducing the nutrients reduces the growth of the microorganisms.
- Improves the efficiency of water treatment in the water, and reduces chemical use.
- Decreases the maintenance and labor needed.
- Keeps the water distribution system at optimal efficiency, thus guaranteeing the supply of clean water to the process and decreasing the risk of unscheduled plant shut downs.
- Allows for high quality production with minimal product rejection.