Recycling equipment for shredding demolition & construction waste - Construction & Construction Materials
Granutech’s Saturn Shredders are built to grab construction and demolition waste and feed it through our powerful blades. Constructed of the strongest materials, our blades and rotors are designed to shred the toughest of materials without breakdowns or production slowdowns. Screens, filters and magnets separate the materials post-processing, allowing for a one-step process to prepare the debris for disposal. Our shredders are manufactured to shred your toughest materials and keep working at peak performance.
Saturn Shredders for demolition and construction waste are low speed, high torque shredders designed to process the wide range of materials found in construction and demolition waste, providing any necessary separation after shredding or grinding.
- Dual or quad rotor models are available to meet your application requirements
- Drives from 75hp to 2,000hp
- Heavy duty, screens allow sized material to fall through, reducing wear on the blades and rotor
- Screens or magnets can be used to separate materials after shredding
- Grinders or granulators can be integrated if further sizing is needed
- Ancillary equipment, such as infeed and discharge conveyors, vibration or rotary screen classifiers and other separation equipment, is available and can be integrated into your system design
Our shredders can process up to 100 tons/hr and provide a wide array of volume reduction requirements.
Granutech’s expert engineering staff will work with you to design a custom shredder for your specific demolition and construction waste application. Our experience in manufacturing shredders and size reduction equipment for the construction industry means that you will be working with someone who understands the materials you are working with and will design an effective, efficient solution for your application. To make sure the equipment will perform as needed, we encourage our customers to test-shred their materials at our test facility.
Our manufacturing standards are the highest in the industry and everyone at Granutech Saturn Systems is committed to manufacturing the highest performing shredders in the industry. As a testament to that, nearly every Saturn shredder sold since 1984 is still in operation today.