Recycling solution for de-inking waste sector - Waste and Recycling
The purpose of this specialist installation is to separate, sort and process printed paper and cardboard from an input stream of mixed paper. The output is then baled and shipped for reuse. Better separation is the key to a higher value output, thereby increasing the quality of the end product. At Bollegraaf, we build and provide high-end turnkey installations that combine a range of effective separation technologies to improve the quality of the output and its intrinsic value. This will substantially reduce de-inking costs for your clients, the paper mills. Optimising economic value with the lowest possible costs per tonne is the short-term goal for every Bollegraaf installation. The long-term goal is to ensure permanently low operating costs for a fast return on investment.
With more than 50 years of experience worldwide, Bollegraaf is one of the most knowledgeable suppliers on the planet. We know there is no single specification for the composition of your waste; it can vary per country, per region, or per city. The requirements for the output of the separation system may also vary, depending on the available markets for recycled products. This is why we believe versatility is key. It inspires us to engineer, build and deliver tailor-made solutions that are easy to use, have a low cost of ownership, perform to your specifications, and offer an excellent return on investment.
- Versatility: our installations can be easily adjusted to fluctuations in input streams and/or output requirements. Even daily variations in waste streams can be handled by the adjustability/fine-tuning possibilities of most of our machines. This ensures that a Bollegraaf installation will last for many years and remain up-to-date. Even if the market changes, our installations have the ability to change with it.
- Quality: we believe in putting quality above all else. That’s why we only use name brand components from experienced suppliers. This ensures our installation will provide the durability you require so you get efficient performance every day with as little downtime as possible. We guarantee your installation will be trouble-free for many years to come.
- Customization: we always put our customers first. Our worldwide delivery program consists of complete sorting systems for the waste paper industry and plastics recycling, collectors of industrial waste and household waste, municipalities, and companies that produce voluminous waste. We also feature R&D backup for custom-built products so we can always offer our customers a one-stop shopping experience that meets their exact requirements, whatever they may be.
- Eco-friendly: we are not just active in an industry that’s rapidly going green. At Bollegraaf we are also very aware of our own corporate responsibilities towards the environment. From our water-based green paint to investments in the latest innovations for reducing energy and oil consumption to the use of recycled materials for all our communication and promotional activities, we are making a conscious effort to help protect our planet.
- Experience: 50+ years of worldwide experience in all areas of recycling. We know the local market characteristics and requirements as well as local laws and regulations, and we anticipate market changes in collaboration with our clients. We know recycling!