RemBind - Adsorbent for PFAS Soil Remediation - Soil and Groundwater - Site Remediation
RemBind 100 is a powdered adsorbent that binds strongly to per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFAS) in soil, preventing them from leaching into groundwater where they can cause serious harm to the environment and human health. RemBind contains a patented blend of ingredients including aluminium hydroxide, carbon and clays. This mixture mimics and enhances the PFAS-binding capacity of natural soils.
- Cost-effective compared to soil washing and thermal treatment
- Binds short- and long-chain PFAS substances
- Rapid remediation - 24 hours
- Easy to apply with conventional equipment
- Proven long term stability - US EPA 1320
- Independently validated by industry and government