RemBind - Adsorbent for Remediation Solution - Soil and Groundwater - Site Remediation
AquaGate+RemBind is a composite particle consisting of an aggregate core coated with the reactive commercial adsorbent RemBind. This unique product facilitates the uniform delivery of powdered RemBind, for the in-situpassive removal of Per- and Polyfluoroalkyl Substances (PFAS) in groundwater or surface drainage systems.
The AquaGate+RemBind product design combines two proven world-class technologies:
- RemBind is a powdered adsorbent that permanently binds up long- and short-chain PFASs in soil and water. It has been independently validated by government and industry and used commercially worldwide over the past decade.
- AquaBlok (USA) has spent the last decade demonstrating the effectiveness of using powder coated aggregates to treat organic contaminants using permeable reactive barriers (PRBs).
- Cost effective - passive process
- Uniform placement of reactive powders
- Easy to apply with conventional equipment
- Can be manufactured at site
- Combines proven technologies
- In-situ groundwater treatment
- Surface water drains
- Lake and river sediments
- Emergency spill response
- Soil stockpile leachate management