Residential areas and hostelries wastewater treatment
For this propose, AZUD has developed innovative wastewater treatment plants AZUD WW MBBR (Moving Bed Bio Reactor). This techonology is based on the growth of biomass in a plastic supports (carriers) suspended in the bioreactor mixed liquor. This carriers allow more concentreation of microorganisms per unit volume than a conventional system, reaching high quality effluent in a minimum area of implementation.
In addition, our exclusive AZUD RC system allows remote management of automation and electromechanical equipment, to ensure a proper operation of all our plants at all times.
MBBR SYSTEM ADVANTAGES
- Excellent wastewater treatment efficiency in a small volume, suitable for organic matter biodegradation and nutrient removal.
- High flexibility; it might be possible to increase the wastewater treatment capacity, increasing the percentage of carriers in the reactor.
- Simple and robust process, easy operation and control.
- It does not need the biomass recirculation to the reactor.
- No bulking problem.
- Higher resistance to peak loads
- Variations in flow depending on the time of day and season (mainly in tourist areas).
- High suspended solids content.
- Presence of oils, fats and detergents.
- High concentration of easily biodegradable organic matter.
- Adequate concentration of nutrients.