Residential areas and hostelries wastewater treatment - Water and Wastewater - Water Treatment
For this propose, AZUD has developed innovative wastewater treatment plants AZUD WW MBBR (Moving Bed Bio Reactor). This techonology is based on the growth of biomass in a plastic supports (carriers) suspended in the bioreactor mixed liquor. This carriers allow more concentreation of microorganisms per unit volume than a conventional system, reaching high quality effluent in a minimum area of implementation.
In addition, our exclusive AZUD RC system allows remote management of automation and electromechanical equipment, to ensure a proper operation of all our plants at all times.
MBBR SYSTEM ADVANTAGES
- Excellent wastewater treatment efficiency in a small volume, suitable for organic matter biodegradation and nutrient removal.
- High flexibility; it might be possible to increase the wastewater treatment capacity, increasing the percentage of carriers in the reactor.
- Simple and robust process, easy operation and control.
- It does not need the biomass recirculation to the reactor.
- No bulking problem.
- Higher resistance to peak loads
- Variations in flow depending on the time of day and season (mainly in tourist areas).
- High suspended solids content.
- Presence of oils, fats and detergents.
- High concentration of easily biodegradable organic matter.
- Adequate concentration of nutrients.