Separation layer measurement in primary clarifier for wastewater treatment plant - Water and Wastewater - Water Treatment
Application: Rectangular basin 30 m x 8.5 m with two outlet funnels. Basin depth 2.8 m. Funnel depth 5.8 m.
- Sludge discharge control depending on the sludge level
- Continuous detection of both sludge levels and analog transmission to the control system
- Cost-efficient measurement system
- The two-channel version of the NivuScope 2 measurement system has been used to detect two separate sludge levels.
- Both separate sludge levels have been transmitted to the control system using both current outputs.
- Maintaining a defined sludge level increases the dry substance concentration and hence increases the efficiency of the digestion tower.