Shenyang Daxin Leachate Emergency Treatment Project - Water and Wastewater - Water Filtration and Separation
1. Huge scale: 0.94 million m³ leachate, the biggest leachate emergency treatment project in the world to date.
2. High challenge: extremely high conductivity and ammonia nitrogen concentration and very strict discharge standard.
3. Tight project schedule:1-month time limit to yield 800 tons/d, 3-month time limit to yield 2000tons/d.
4. High efficiency: Jiarong deployed 18sets of Jiarong Container Equipment, the quality of the produced water was completely meet the required discharge standard.
5. New Biz model: Jiarong invest and operate the project and charge the treatment fee according to the amount of the treated wastewater per ton.
NH3-N: 2500mg/L, COD: 3000mg/L, EC: 4000us/cm
Processed water quality: NH3-N: 5mg/L, COD: 60mg/L meet national standard GB18918-2002 Class-A
Treatment process: Pretreatment + two-stage DTRO + HPRO + MTRO + IEX
March 30th, 2018: Contract signed
April 30th, 2018: The discharge of water reaches 800 tons per day
June 30th, 2018: The discharge of water reaches 2100 tons per day
October 31th, 2019: All harmful leachate will be processed and safely discharged.