Smoke generator device for building envelope, energy studies & air tightness testing - Construction & Construction Materials
After Concept developed a bespoke system for their aircraft testing requirements, a spokesperson for the RAF commented:
'The use of smoke as a means by which to detect cabin pressurisation leaks has been shown to be extremely effective and is unquestionably superior to any alternative detection method used to date!'
For the greatest efficiency you need to use a smoke with the longest possible hang time and the smallest particle size.
The ViCount (recommended for large scale leak testing & building envelope testing) produces a non-toxic, food quality, intrinsically bio-degradable oil based smoke. The resulting smoke has virtually evaporation, enabling dense smoke concentrations to be achieved and maintained in massive volumes, that would require up to 10 water based systems to achieve comparable results.
The smoke can be vented from the premises after a building envelope or leak test, leaving no signs or indication that a test has even been carried out.
- From small to large scale leak testing / building envelope testing
- Almost 50 years experience to help advise on your application
- Capable of creating thick, non-toxic, non-contaminating smoke on demand
- Full range of smoke machines available to hire
- Systems used world wide energy studies & air tightness tests
- Extremely effective way of pinpointing precise location of leaks