Smoke generator device for hot fire training - Health and Safety - Emergency Response
Water-based smoke in contrast will layer at temperatures from 40—60C and so, if used in a hot fire compartment the smoke is effectively pushed to the floor, so the trainees are standing in clear (though hot!) air.
The world’s largest maritime Hot Fire Training centre (HMS Excellent) has accumulated over 750,000 operating hours on ViCount systems since 2001. The reliability and serviceability of the systems is ranked by the facility operator as 95%.
- Highest degree of temperature resistance from simulant smoke (200°C+)
- Almost 50 years experience with hot fire training centre installations world wide!
- Over 100 ViCount systems installed in the worlds largest hot fire training centre HMS Excellent / Raleigh
- Work in conjunction with LPG fire places, used to top up smoke levels during carbonaceous burns
- Creating thermally bouyant smoke to replicate real smoke spread
- Helping to create a controllable training environment with extreme realism