Smoke generator device for large scale external exercises and tunnel testing - Air and Climate - Air Monitoring and Testing
Testing Impulse Ventilation Systems
The smoke from the ViCount & Vulcan does not evaporate like that produced by water based smoke systems, enabling dense smoke concentrations to be achieved and maintained in exceptionally large volumes, this feature also makes the units extremely capable when demonstrating the effectiveness of impulse ventilation systems, Saccardo Nozzles and PPV systems. The smoke is capable of travelling kilometres in an enclosed tunnel environment.
Creating Thermally Bouyant Smoke
The ViCount & Vulcan also create a temperature resistant smoke, it can be added to the hot gases created by a suitable heat source to give a thermally buoyant smoke if required.
Particle Size & Safety
The class leading particle size of Concept’s smoke (0.2 micron mmd) means that minimal smoke chemical is used to produce huge volumes. This means that the ViCount & Vulcan are not only one of the world’s most efficient smoke generators but are also among the safest.
ViCount & Vulcan smoke is controllable from a small wisp to a large plume. They are capable of producing smoke at maximum volume if required for 85 minutes.
For external training exercises, such as public order training, where it is necessary to have a portable source of smoke, we would recommend a Concept Artem Smoke Gun. The Artem Gun is a hand-held smoke generator, capable of producing huge volumes of dense, non-toxic smoke on-demand, independent of any power supply.
- Extremely persistent, meaning smoke travels 1000's of meters unlike water based systems (100's m)
- Experienced operators to assist in large operations
- Thermally bouyant smoke to replicate real smoke spread
- Adding realism to training exercises, RTC drills, testing tunnel ventilation systems / safe havens etc
- Almost 50 years experience - unrivalled position to supply the equipment and advice best suited for you application