Stormwater Treatment solutions for discharge control of stormwater overflow tank sector - Water and Wastewater - Stormwater
Application: Pipe diameter 0.3 m, made of galvanised steel. Part filled. Low filling levels during night times.
- Continuous measurement and flow rate control on a stormwater overflow tank.
- Detection of low nightly discharges.
- Not more than one additional unit can be installed due to few space available in the switching cabinet.
- A flow measurement using the Doppler method Type OCM FR with tube-shaped flow velocity sensor has been used.
- In order to measure even lowest levels a Type i-Series 2-wire ultrasonic sensor from the pipe top down has been selected.
- No need to install an additional controller in the switching cabinet due to transmitter-integrated 3-step controller with surge detection.
- The sensor placement allows flow measurement from zero to maximum.