Stormwater Treatment solutions for discharge measurement with GPRS transmission sector - Water and Wastewater - Stormwater
Application: Closed stormwater overflow in channel network. Manhole entry in the middle of a road, difficult accessibility conditions. Ex zone 1. No mains power supply available.
- Investigation of discharge volume using level measurement and calculation according to Poleni
- Extended constructional measures such as connection to public electricity supply shall be avoided
- Data transmission via GPRS out of the closed manhole shaft
- Long system lifetime
- By using the battery-powered GPRS data logger Type NivuLog 2 Ex extensive building operations were not necessary. Thanks to IP 67 protection it was possible to install the logger directly in the manhole shaft of the building.
- The discharge sill has been equipeed with a level measurement which is directly supplied by the data logger.
- The discharge volume is calculated in the 'Device to Web' (D2W) online portal utilising a saved breakpoint chart.
- The automatically transmitted readings are password-protected and can be viewed as tables or graphs from any workplace featuring Internet access.