Stormwater Treatment solutions for logging of stormwater overflow tank without mains power sector - Water and Wastewater - Stormwater
Application: Stormwater overflow basin in main sewer. Discharge over concrete sill on basin. Remote location without mains power supply.
- Detection of basin level events as well as basin discharge including frequency and duration
- Storage and automatic transmission of data
- Unobtrusive measurement system with long lifetime
- Easy and quick creation of month and year protocols, sufficient for presentation at authorities
- Low acquisition and operation costs with high system availability
- Due to the risk of vandalism a small battery-buffered data logger Type NivuLog Easy with integrated GSM modem and a high protection level was used instead of a solar-pwered system.
- Levels are detected by using a contactless 2-wire low power echo sounder with quick response (4 sec.) which is supplied directly by the data logger.
- The D2W cloud solution permits to create, print and save protocols on any PC.
- Low acquisition costs
- Unobtrusive solution with >2 years of battery life
- Independent of installed control systems
- Variable service network without affecting costs