Sulfur or odor gas analyzers for ambient air monitoring - Oil, Gas & Refineries - Gas
Sulfur compounds = TRSMEDOR H2S / Mercaptans / TOS / TRS. Odor are coming from sulfur or NH3.
The main advantages of Chromatotec® instruments are :
1) They are 19' rack and 4 or 5U height with everything included in the instrument (the sampling system, the trapping system and the analytical system. (except the pump)
2) They are automatic system with gas generator and automatic validation of results in concentration
Industrial online chromatograph
3) They can be remote controlled and accessed via an Ethernet board installed on the computer and linked to the network of the customer.
This remote access is very important tool to help the end user as Chromatotec® (from Bordeaux, Beijing or Houston) or the local distributor to access to the instruments in case of break down or trouble shooting.
4) They are very sensitive, and analyze background level, when competition see zero.
5) Automatic Trend to identify Sulfur compounds
6) One computer with Vistachrom and windows embedded can control one, two or three instruments at the same time.
Modbus Protocol is used for bidirectional communication with central supervisor
7) We have a definite advantage over our competitors in the world of sulfur analyzers as none of the latter has reached Chromatotec’s expertise in the low and very low sulfur levels measurement.