Sustainable Packaging - Environmental
We offer you a virtual LCA expert whose interface communicates with your designers, your marketing department and your product managers, giving you answers you can relay internally and externally. thinkstep’s Life Cycle Assessment tool for packaging products is robust in data, easy to use and very affordable.
Our webinar will guide you through the tool’s functions and use cases. We’ll explain how consultancy combined with solid LCA methodology and GaBi data & software enable you to...
- Make better material and manufacturing choices by designing new packaging with an instant eco-calculator
- Improve the environmental performance and circularity of your existing design by comparing new alternatives to the existing product
- Make decisions based on a range of Life Cycle Assessment impact categories and indicators as well as the Material Circularity Index (by the Ellen McArthur Foundation)
- Prepare reports for each assessment at the press of a button
...without the need of LCA expertise. Benchmarking and communicating the performance of your packaging was never so easy!
- Sophie Kieselbach, Senior Consultant, thinkstep
- Flora D’Souza, Senior Consultant, thinkstep
October 11, 3pm-4pm CEST
Not able to join? Register for the webinar and receive the presentation slides as well as the recording via email shortly after the session.
This Webinar is free!
Let’s put sustainability on display.
Sustainable packaging is not just a nice to have, it’s a bottom-line business issue. Every organization in the packaging supply chain is accountable for environmental impact. We help retailers, brands and packaging converters take a holistic sustainability approach that incorporates each company’s culture, business objectives, market segment, and core product. It's not just about identifying what you need to eliminate; it's about increasing revenue, strengthening supply partnerships and raising your corporate or brand profile. Leverage 25 years of experience in sustainability through strategy development, Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) and environmental management when you choose to work with us.
Develop the strongest sustainability vision, strategy and projects with our consultants and software solutions. Let us take you from benchmarking and audits to implementation and optimization.
Corporate Carbon Footprint
Reduce your organization’s emissions, comply with international standards and boost energy efficiency with confidence. We offer the most in-depth analysis and action plans for going greener.
Ecodesign and Innovation
Capture, communicate and drive improvement in your real Product Carbon Footprint with our design tools, consulting services and ‘cradle to grave’ Life Cycle Assessment to meet changing market needs and design better products. Make Life Cycle Assessments (LCAs) as credible, useful and efficient as possible with instant access to our ‘Data Warehouse,’ featuring unrivaled LCA datasets.
Product Carbon Footprint
Capture your real Product Carbon Footprint with our ‘cradle to grave’ Life Cycle Assessment to achieve compliance with international standards and create carbon-neutral products.
The Sustainable Packaging Coalition provides a definition of sustainable packaging that has been widely adopted throughout the packaging industry. This definition is a first step in articulating a common understanding of the term “sustainable packaging.”
- Sustainable Packaging is beneficial, safe & healthy for individuals and communities throughout its life cycle.
- Sustainable Packaging meets market criteria for both performance and cost.
- Sustainable Packaging is sourced, manufactured, transported and recycled using renewable energy.
- Sustainable Packaging optimizes the use of renewable or recycled source materials.
- Sustainable Packaging is manufactured using clean production technologies and best practices.
- Sustainable Packaging is made from healthy materials throughout the life cycle.
- Sustainable Packaging is physically designed to optimize materials and energy.
- Sustainable Packaging is effectively recovered and utilized in biological and/or industrial closed loop cycles.