TCCA 90 - Chemical & Pharmaceuticals - Fine Chemicals
TCCA 90 DESCRIPTION:
TCCA 90 (ZEELCHEM™ 90) is excellent source of chlorine for the control of biofouling in swimming pools, industrial water systems and cooling water systems.
TCCA 90 (ZEELCHEM™ 90) has been proved to be a better and more economical alternative to bleaching powder and sodium hypochlorite for all kind of chlorination applications.
Chemistry of ZEELCHEM™ 90
After hydrolysis in water, ZEELCHEM™ 90 will be converted to hypochorous acid (HOCCL), which has strong microbial activity. The hydrolysis by‐product, cyanuric acid, acts as a stabilizer and prevents conversion of hypochlorous acid into hypochlorite ion (OCL) owing to sunshine and heat, which has low microbial activity.
Advantages of ZEELCHEM™ 90
• Cost effective and stable source of chlorine
• Easy to handle, ship, store and apply. Save expensive cost of equipments.
• No white turbidity (as in case of bleaching powder)
• Long duration of sterilizing effect
• Stable in storage – long shelf life.