Ultrafiltration system for Small communities and villages - Water and Wastewater - Water Filtration and Separation
While the AQQA -bag provides drinking water in emergency situations, the AQQA-system is made for sustainable solutions, that are installed permanently and provide drinking water for a community for many years. E.g.: One AQQA80 filter can supply enough water for a small village of up to 1600 persons. It is simply submerged into a tank, that is build locally. The raw water runs through the filter just by gravity. In a second treatment step the water is treated with the AQQA-net using the photocatalytic effect.
THE AQQA TECHNOLOGY IS USED TO:
- remove all non-dissolved substances from the water, like sediment, algea, particles, suspended solids, organic matter
- disinfection of the water by acting as a barrier for bacteria and virus
- remove chemical contaminations, e.g. pesticides, mikro pollutants and heavy metals (up to a limited concentration)
AQQA WILL WORK IN THESE WATERS:
- water from a river or lake
- groundwater and bank filtrate
- rain water
HOW DO YOU BENEFIT FROM USING AQQA AS A WATER SOURCE FOR SMALL VILLAGES?
- AQQA provides safe drinking water
- works without electrical energy
- lifetime at least 10 years
- low maintenance requirements. Cleaning every 6 months, which can be done locally.